안녕하세요, 재영과협 회원여러분.
9월 중순에 온라인으로 진행되는 행사와 관련하여 회원여러분들께 간략하게 소개드립니다.
Title: "Science and Technology Cooperation in the Bio/ICT/AI Areas", hosted by the Embassy of the Republic of Korea in the UK, funded by the Korean Government
Date: Saturday, 11th of September, 2021
The purpose of the meeting is to think about interdisciplinary research between the Biomedical, Information and Communications Technology (ICT), and Artificial Intelligence (AI) sectors and their applications for Korean scientists and engineers in the UK, Europe, and Korea.
- Prof. Newton Howard, Professor of Computational Neuroscience and Neurosurgery at University of Oxford
- Prof. Kristine Krug, Heisenberg-Professor in Sensory Physiology, OVGU & LIN Magdeburg; Associate Professor at University of Oxford
- Prof. Eva Morris, Professor of Health Data Epidemiology at University of Oxford
- Prof. Hun Mok, Associate Professor of Biochemistry at Trinity College Dublin
- Dr Eui-Jeon Woo, Senior Researcher, Technology Transfer Center at Korea Research Institute of Bioscience & Biotechnology
- Dr Sebastian Stein
빠른 시일내로 행사일정에 대한 더 상세한 정보를 전달해드릴 수 있도록 하겠습니다.
본 행사와 관련하여, 회원여러분들의 많은 관심과 참여 부탁드립니다.